JAC 8th Exam Form 2022: The Jharkhand Board 8th class board exams registration process will be started in November. Students who are going to appear for the Jharkhand board exams are required to fill the JAC 8th Class Form before the last date.
The concerned authority gives One-two months time to fill the application form. Students who are seeking the online application form will get all the relevant details regarding JAC Board 8th Class Form 2022, the last date to apply online, and other valuable information here.
JAC 8th Exam Form Fill up 2022
Jharkhand Academic Council JAC Board for the 8th Exam, Released the Examination Form Filling schedule, and Exam Date Sheet 2022.
After filling the examination download exam form it needs to submit to the respective school from and then the form will be filled online by the school principal.
JAC Class 8th Exam Form 2022
JAC Board has released the Govt official notification regarding Class 8th Exam Form Filling Process 2022. JAC Class 8th Exam Form notification 2021 has been released on 6th October 2021. The official notification of JAC 8th Exam Form 2022 has been released online on the official website of JAC. According to Official notice, JAC Class 8th Exam Form 2021 will be filled from 7th October 2021. The last date to fill JAC 8th exam form 2022 is 7th October 2021 without a late fine.
|Name of Organisation
|Jharkhand Academic Council
|Name of Course
|Commencement of Board Exam Form
|Date of Exam
|Date Of Result
How to Fill up JAC Board 8th Exam Form 2022 [Students Apply]
- Visit the official website of JAC
- Click on intermediate registration and class 8th exam form 2022.
- A New Website will Open
- According to your category i.e Regular, Ex-Regular, or Private Download the form
- Take Print out of form
- Paste Photograph and put a signature
- Fill in all the details correctly on the form.
- Submit it to your Principal along with Fee.
How to Fill JAC 8th Exam Form 2022 [Only for Principal]
- Login to the official Govt .website of JAC Board www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in or www.jac.nic.in
- Click on the Link “ intermediate registration and class 8th exam form 2022 ”.
- Click on School Login.
- The school / College Principal will use the USER ID and PASSWORD to access the Board Web Portal to fill the Intermediate Students Details.
- Click on Login
- Click on Fill Registration Form.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Generate Challan
- Fill Challan Details